An easy make-ahead breakfast that’s as versatile as it is delicious.
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Tom’s Steak Rub
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers (I like red and yellow)
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (I like colby jack)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Chopped green onion
- Additional shredded cheese
- Your favorite hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease six spaces in a muffin pan and set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl. Add the milk and steak rub and whisk it all together. Stir in the veggies and cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared muffin spaces. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- Take the pan out of the oven and remove the egg muffins from the pan. Add your favorite toppings. And enjoy!
- These muffins won’t stay fluffy and pretty like other muffins. So, don’t feel bad when they fall. It’s part of the process.