A quick, easy, and delicious way to makeover leftover pot roast.
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds leftover pot roast, cut into small cubes (or about 4 cups cubed roast)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 finely chopped dill pickle
- 1/2 cup mayo, the real stuff
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup miracle whip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the cubed roast, celery, onion, and dill pickle to a mid-sized mixing bowl. Give it a toss.
- In a separate bowl, add the mayo, sour cream, and miracle whip and whisk together.
- Add the mayo mixture to the roast and veggie mix. Stir together until the roast and veggies are evenly coated with the dressing. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve as a sandwich on bread or toast, or get really crazy and serve with crackers as a dip. Enjoy!