A kid and husband friendly salad that is both simple and tasty.
- 4 cups shredded or diced chicken
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup real mayo
- Salt and pepper
- To a large bowl, preferably one that has a lid, add the chicken, celery, and green onions and toss together.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and mayo until completely combined. Incorporate the salt and pepper to taste. Pour the sauce over the chicken mixture and stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve on toasted bread as a sandwich, or if you’re like me, just eat it straight out of the bowl with a spoon because it is that good.