A side dish that does not disappoint!
- 12 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 cups grapes, halved if they are large grapes
- 1 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup miracle whip
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Toss the broccoli florets and the grapes (I use red or purple grapes for color) into a large serving bowl.
- Whisk together in a small prep bowl or measuring cup the mayo, miracle whip, vinegar, and sugar. Pour the dressing mixture over the broccoli and grapes and gently stir until the fruit and veg are well coated.
- Sprinkle in the sunflower seeds and bacon. Give it a gentle stir to incorporate the seeds and bacon. Refrigerate the salad for one hour before serving.
- This salad plays well with others, so serve next to any number of main dishes. Enjoy!
- By cook time, I actually mean refrigeration time.