- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package or 3 tablespoons taco seasoning (I use McCormick Hot Taco Seasoning)
- 1–1oz. package dry ranch dressing
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1 pint stewed tomatoes
- 1–4oz can chopped green chiles
- 1–15oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Corn Chips
- Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Sliced Jalapeno
- Fresh Cilantro
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions to skillet and sauté until transparent, remove onions and set aside. In the same skillet, brown ground beef.
- Once browned, drain and place in a stockpot. Add onions and taco seasoning to ground beef and mix well. Add remaining ingredients to the pot and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with your any combination of your favorite tasty toppings. Enjoy!